Friday, January 18, 2008

New Day in the Neighborhood



More snow, I am adding some pics of the snow in our yard, it is beautiful, but REALLY COLD tonight, check out the weather Girl. :) She is dressed warm I hope. Joined a BOM and am really getting excited about it, it is a Crazy Quilt BOM, I have never done a crazy quilt but have always wanted to, so I went shopping tonight, first to get my KONA SNOW I have been waiting for since right after Christmas, who knew it was so hard to get a hold of, so when I was in Madison I checked out the Good Will store, they had LOTS OF clothes for crazy quilts, had lots of embroidery, some lacey shirts, some eyelet shirts, some velveteen dresses, WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME TO KNOW WHAT TO BUY, here I thought I would be strugging to find things BOY WAS I WRONG. OH well I will post a photo when I get done with my first block, hopefully this weekend, altho now that I have my Kona I am going to down to Aunt Lilas's (she finished the butterfly quilt for me) and have her help me with my Dresden Plates, I got the Kona for the blocks and I am going to applique or needleturn or whatever Lilas does to the Kona. So enjoy my photos and come back soon.

No comments: