Saturday, October 2, 2010

Been Quiet Lately

Not too much exciting going on around here, Well I guess I can't say that either. DD Kendra is engaged and the date is set for Memorial Day Weekend next year. We have been looking for dresses, Finally found "THE DRESS" Girls got bridesmaid dresses, etc. so that has been fun. I have been doing a little quilting and sewing, and gardening and canning etc. Life is GOOD. Fall is here (I always tell everyone I am here (Wisconsin) for those 3 weeks in Oct. and I guess they are here so I better enjoy them while I can.

Last night I got an early birthday present from Hubby, wish I had it in the house but not yet, still in the bed of his truck. He bought me a new to me Cedar Chest, I have never seen one like this before, it is more the size of a Night Stand and it has 2 false drawers in front and 1 real drawer (lined with cedar) on the bottom and the 2 false drawers are the cedar chest part. Also came with a piece of glass for the top so you can set things on top of it. LOVE IT, when we get it in the house I will post some pics of it.

I have gotten some new quilts, Toni at http://www.underthediningroomtable.blogspot.com/gave me this awesome crazy quilt. I LOVE IT, cozy and comfy.

And Elaine at http://soggybottomflats.blogspot.com/ sent me this box of WOOL to add to my stash. GREAT TO HAVE FRIENDS HEY!!!!!!!

those are my latest updates, nothing real exciting but some fun stuff.

I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO BE MORE PROMPT AT POSTING.

No comments: