Saturday, June 26, 2010

Check out my New Purchase

I got this little honey off ebay for a steal of a deal, it is hand stitched but machine quilted and I LOVE IT, just my style, cottage and homey style. Nothing fancy just cute. It is going to be hanging on my quilt rack in my sewing room so I can play with it when ever I want. It smells and looks like it has never been used, it has a couple of spots along the border that need to be restitched but other than that, it is in great shape, think it is from the 1940's. Anyway, I am happy with it. :) And that is Dandy our Rat Terrier who thinks the chair and the quilt belong to her. :)

6 comments:

soggybottomflats said...

No kidding, you did get a great deal! I covet this quilt very much. I love the colors, ah heck, I love everything about it! Enjoy it, gorgeous, Elaine

shelia said...

Love your quilt...and i have a rat terrior too! Congrats on the win at vintage sheets :)

Melissa H said...

Hey Jeanne, According to Jen over at the Vintage Sheets Blog you won the drawing for a copy of my Ruffle Quilt Pattern but I can't seem to find your email address on your blog. Could you send it to me?
Thanks, Melissa mdhaworth at gmail.com

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

I can't send you a return email because your blogger profile is set to "no reply" on comments, but since you put your blog address in your message I will add you to entries, just thought I'd let you know that you are entered!

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

oh yeah, forgot to tell you Love your new purchase!!!

Diane H said...

Jeanne - Just to let you know. Your set to "No-Reply" Blogger and
can't be emailed when you enter giveaways.
You entered at my blog
http://sideroadstitcher.blogspot.com/

Diane