Sunday, April 19, 2009

I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!!!

Lesley's (OH SO NICE 1st DD) wonderful boyfriend came and hooked up my computer for me, seems I had the wireless thing hooked up to the wrong plug in or something like that. Anyway, it is great to have it back. I missed it alot.

Yesterday I took a quilty trip down to Rosemont to the Int'l Quilt Festival. WOOHOOOO. So much fun, didn't spend much money but wish I had more time to take a 2nd trip around the vendors, it was SOOOO BUSY, I kept marking places I wanted to go back to but of course, NEVER GOT THERE, so that was a tad bit disappointing but other than that it was a great day. I got a couple of patterns and some moleskin thimble like things that I absolutely LOVE. I wanted to take pictures but everything I wanted to take pictures of had no photography signs in front of it. :( There were some beautiful quilts there tho. I also got to meet the Girls from
www.lastingtreasure.com. Chatted with them a little bit about "Sophie" they are so talented and creative, I LOVE THAT THEY SHARE THEIR TALENTS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: