Friday, February 12, 2010

LONG TIME NO CHAT

It has been a long winter here and I haven't had much time or ambition to blog, sad isn't it. But now I am ready for spring and ready to start new adventures. I just joined a new blog http://pumpkinpatchprimitiveswoolcrazy.blogspot.com/ and this should be SOOO MUCH FUN. Nothing better than playing with wool and the local thrift store is having a 50% off day on Monday, EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS 50% off, what more incentive do I need to go woolie shopping NOT MUCH!!!!!!!!!! IT is supposed to be warm here (20's is warm here for this time of year) this weekend and the sun is supposed to shine so I want to get my car washed, thinking of splurging and going into THE BIG CITY and getting it washed, some smell good added and I think they vacuum it out too. Exciting plans hey??????? And of course it is Valentines Day too. I bought Cupcakes so I am off the hook for buying or making anything. Also got a little cabinet (I will add a photo sometime soon) that I need to do some work on, I am hoping to be able to get the contact paper off the sides of it without having to strip the whole thing. I bought it at an auction for $1.00 and it is solid wood and has cool old metal hardware. Just needs a little TLC. So hopefully the weather co operates with me. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

1 comment:

soggybottomflats said...

oh wow, you're back online! Well, I missed you, glad to see ya. I am having a giveaway, you may not want to enter this one, lol! You take now, k? Elaine